1 reply to this topic

#1 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 12:06 AM

No, we're not dead. Just working hard to get this game ready for release!

I have made some major additions to the NPCs that will add a nice change (I think) from the mass of games similar to this including scriptable speech and deaths. I have also added to their walking abilities instead of simple random movement. The quest system is well on it's way to being finished.

In regards to the overall progress. The world map is coming together nicely. We are adding final touches to it and work has started on the caves that go beneath the mountain and the rest of the island. After that is nearly complete deving can begin as the mappers work on finishing house interiors.

In summary, things are moving along at a steady pace and new features are being added regularly. Once I am finished the next stable (staff) update I'm taking a break to work on a couple extra projects for a few people and then I will get back to work adding new stuff and deving.

Just thought I'd fill you guys in, in case you were wondering! :P :)

~Drackir

#2 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 20 April 2006 - 03:26 PM

Your right it has been a looooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time since you've given us some new news don't you think guys? No seriously....I'm not kidding...Is this thing on?... Hello?????????... ... .......
...Tehe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users