5 replies to this topic

#1 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:28 AM

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd post another update to fill you all in on what's going down.

First off, after about a one or two week break from programming (well at least the game; school and work kept me too busy) I made some new additions to the game client. Specifically I overhauled the shop system, fixed some bugs and added some new scripting features that will allow us to create even more dynamic and interesting quests. A few of the staff have been working on adding Non-Playable Characters (NPCs) and the empty maps are starting to become interesting. It is very exciting seeing people (even if it's just NPCs and admins) walking around the maps and standing where they belong (who knew shops had keepers? :P)
So, things are moving along again. There are still a lot of things I need to add (and remove) before it's ready but we're certainly a little closer than we were last week. :)
Regarding the player written quests, I only have ONE! Come on, I've seen your role play posts people! I know you can be creative. Lets see some quests! :P

In other news, some day soon I might finish the last half of the next Strange Breed comic that I started a month (or two!) ago.

I guess that's it for now.

Happy rainy day,
~Drack

#2 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Interests:God, guitar, computers, reading, drawing, DDR, webcomic.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:11 AM

I started one.... *Sweat*

I promise to do better, Dracky.

Sex adds inches to your waist... In increasing amounts for about... nine months.

#3 Megell

Megell

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Interests:EVERYTHING.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:40 PM

Wow... I thought I made a bad, lazy quest... Then I find out I'm the only one who did. :lol:

#4 Guest_Hikaru_*

Guest_Hikaru_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:57 PM

I have a question. Is this only for people who are able to play the demo? Becuase I would really like to think up some quests! The problem is I don't know what to work with, like I have no clue what type of monsters or items there are...

Or is it like you can make up everything? items, monsters and all?

#5 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:10 PM

yea i was wondering that too. maybe ill make a quest after some info after i finish my other to school assignments <_<
Posted Image

#6 Queztatlapoca

Queztatlapoca

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:BONGOS! Philosophy, Some martial arts, dnd, people watching...(it's oddly fun)<br><br>Well...my name is Matt, I'm 5'3.5&quot; brown hair and eyes. When people ask what's up I'll normally tell them the sky. I am consistently random. I was also in high school for far too long. My age is...well if you can't figure that out from my date of birth shame on you... want to know more? just ask :)

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:54 PM

well i'm not in school anymore (yay me...) but i can't write a story line for the life of me so i'm probably not going to write a quest. (unless i'm feeling rather creative)
Ummm...Yay?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users