So, as you may have noticed, the site got a little overrun by spam posts over the past little while. Caseyweederman and I went through and cleaned it out and I deleted every user created since July (and their posts). We may have lost some posts in the process but hopefully not too many.
While I was at it, I renewed my maintenance subscription on our forum software (oops forgot about that!) and updated to the latest version. I also cleaned out the old install directory which started from version 1.3.1 of IPB back in 2006 or so. Let me know if you notice anything strange and please report spam posts and users if you see them.
This also means that the skin changed to the default. I may go through and poke around with it again later but I just wanted to get the site working again.