30 replies to this topic

#1 EvilDonnie

EvilDonnie

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:39 PM

Hey I met this dude this morning, on Deloria who told me about this game. Said him and a buddy were doing this game, gave me website and all-- I forgot his name lol.. perfectdark maybe???>......< long day at work.... I just started the new deloria which is amazing but this looks even better!!!!! Id be very interested in any beta testing/ playing this game whenever... My favorite games are snes rpg(Lufia,FF3, Breath of Fire style) this looks like a dream come true-- Online Bad ass!! game.. :D Email me or just post back with anything... up and coming with Drackir! please(-.o) -EvilDonnie

#2 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 05:15 PM

hey yep perfect dark is I..welcome to our forums...well if you make a name for yourself hang out around the forums conduct yourself good there may be a spot for you in testing...but that is up to the boss (Lord Drackir) and yes welcome again :lol:

#3 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:30 PM

Lol. Welcome to the community! Nal pretty much covered all the rest of the stuff that I had to say so have fun!

#4 EvilDonnie

EvilDonnie

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:03 AM

Sweet guys, thats no problem... See you alll in Deloria(if the server gets back up lol)... I'll be around i'm sure=).

~Evildonnie

#5 storm

storm

Head Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 November 2005 - 10:45 AM

Sweet guys, thats no problem... See you alll in Deloria(if the server gets back up lol)... I'll be around i'm sure=).

~Evildonnie

Wecome to the forum stay toon for things are slowly comeing togather.

We are building something thats not been try and will be remember for a vary long time:)

#6 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:33 AM

lol - are all your players going to come from del? :P

yeah c'mon when we play!?!?

Don't post here ever again.

Posted Image

#7 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:24 AM

hopefully not all of them...alot of arguing over on the del server....we plan on not having such a large amount of dramatics....but we are aiming for an early january launch...and testiing will hopefully be some time mid to late december...I think, the staff have not had a meeting for a wile....i need to mention that to drackir..but ya its on its way...i want to get this thing going more then ANYBODY! got it...good :blink:

#8 Leet The Warrior

Leet The Warrior

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:41 AM

trader =(

#9 EvilDonnie

EvilDonnie

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:28 AM

trader? who? me? Bah... this game looks better already, sounds better, and besides.. Venom quit.. -.o I'm still an outkast, just giving these guys some ideas ;)

#10 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 07:15 PM

hopefully not all of them...alot of arguing over on the del server....we plan on not having such a large amount of dramatics....but we are aiming for an early january launch...and testiing will hopefully be some time mid to late december...I think, the staff have not had a meeting for a wile....i need to mention that to drackir..but ya its on its way...i want to get this thing going more then ANYBODY! got it...good  :blink:

:huh: yes i noticed the amature dramatics over on Del I log in now and again still.

Del seems to have this problem, just as things seem to be going well with lots of players and active guilds - the community manages to find a way to rip itself apart... the classic one being when all the players over the age of 15 (more or less :P ) left during the summer, (the old forums make facinating reading :P ).

The flaming and politics and guilds is all part of the fun, but it can go whay too far. I hope with a strong host and decent GMs this game can avoid all that :D

Posted Image

#11 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 02:00 AM

The flaming and politics and guilds is all part of the fun, but it can go whay too far. I hope with a strong host and decent GMs this game can avoid all that :D

Yep, that's the plan! And if anyone wants to contest it...well...all I have to say is... :ph34r:

:D

#12 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:02 PM

this game will be NOTHING like deloria in every way imaginable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

#13 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:53 PM

Lol. Well, they are both 2D...But that's IT!

#14 storm

storm

Head Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:52 PM

Yip this game will be the real thing.

As for the trolling we will i be keeping a eye out on that.

Funs one thing but going out of ones way to get all the user in a pickel is something alst all togather.

The staff will be arm with anttie troll spray when moding game :)

#15 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:53 AM

I'm actually glad Deloria got fuX*ord up...it showed me the things I really needed to add. Like fixing banning, a temp ban, a lock down setting, etc.

#16 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:36 PM

lock down?? what is that

#17 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:57 PM

A security feature that I came up with the other day. Hehe. I'll msn more about it to you.

#18 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:19 PM

Yeah its getting silly over on Del,
I've treid to log on a few times and its always down, idiots runining it all i suppose.

I will miss it though :(

The first thing you should do is block people like mr kenman...

Posted Image

#19 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:22 PM

Del died because Kenman went on a power trip. Don't worry, that will not be allowed on here. :)

#20 storm

storm

Head Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 09:43 PM

Nop no power triping alowed on this setup and as for nasty user will we have plans to deal with that as will :) we even have a spirit that we will give to user that ack crapy as will

Drackir and me both feel that if a user is going to be a shit he mite as will look like one as he plays as will :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users