2 replies to this topic

#1 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:49 AM

Hey everyone! Just thought I'd update to let you guys know what's going on. We finally pulled storm out of the gutter after his little SP2 binge and it seems that he is almost good to get back to mapping. I am currently working on a huge modification of the player stat system that will move the game away from similar RPG's. I'm also adding in the new class system at the same time.
Since storm is back (or will be shortly) I'm leaning away from mapping and getting back to coding. This means that the release date, although still a few months off, is drawing nearer and nearer. :D I encourage all of you to join the forums and join in our discussions or start your own. We are still looking for Pixel artists. If you are interested please email staff@drackir.com.
I've also made some adjustments to the forums and how they are organized. Hope you like it!

That's all for now,
~Drackir

#2 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:18 AM

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new stat/class systems in action. There's nothing more refreshing than a new take on a basic concept.

If you don't mind, I'm going to advertise for sprite artists on the RMXP.net forums. They're mostly geared toward ASCII's RPG Maker over there, but there are some amazing artists floating around those boards who might help us out.

#3 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:10 PM

OK, sounds good. Make sure to note that we don't need just sprite artists (although we may need a couple of them) we need some people who can do tilesets, weapon images and things like that as well. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users