Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:02 AM
Ok guys and gals, I think it is time we set down some rules for these here forums. We have been growing slowly for the past two months and as the game reaches nearer to a state of completion I think that they will pick up. Having said this, I think it is important to create some rules to prevent problems and incidents from occuring. I would ask that everyone who wants to be a part of the community, including the forums, the chatroom and the game itself abide by these rules. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact myself or one of the other game staff/moderators.
1. Don't be stupid/an ass (This includes but is not limited to spamming, trolling, flaming, swearing profusely, etc.). We don't appreciate stupidity or moronic behaviour. If you are going to be dumb, please find somewhere else to do it becaues we will not tolerate it.
2. Use common sense when posting. There is a search function and multiple specific forums, if you can't decide where to post something, put it in the Chat-box and a moderator will move it if necessary.
3. Please use forum names when referring to other members of the forums. This will prevent confusion and make posts easier to follow for people who are not familiar with people's real names.
4. Please respect the moderators and staff of the game. If you are having a problem with another member please speak to a moderator. If you are having a problem with a moderator please speak to me. Instructions by the staff are to be followed.
5. If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
7. DO NOT ask to be a mod or one of the game's staff/testers. If you want to be a part of this community, join us, make us see that you're interested and will stick around. If we need new staff/mods/testers then perhaps we will ask you. If we are not looking for staff, or you do not qualify for the staff positions we have available, please do not ask to be made a staff member.
8. Mild swearing will be tolerated, however blatantly swearing your fingers off will not be tolerated.
9. Bandism (for example, disrespecting someone because they listen to different music than you) will not be tolerated and will result in harsh words from myself (Drackir).
1. Signatures must not contain any disrespectful, obscene, mean or otherwise derogatory material.
If we find your sig to be disobeying these guidelines, we will issue a warning. If it is not changed within 3 days, we will edit it for you. If you continue to add offending signatures, proper action will be taken. Including disabling of signatures and banning if necessary. We do reserve the right to remove sigs that are particularly troublesome without any warning.
The Chat-box forum is where everyone can gather to chat about almost anything, technical or non-technical in nature. If you have a question that doesn't fit into any other forum, or just want to chat, this is the place.
~Drack & Staff
Note: We reserve the right to prepend, pend, append these rules as deemed necessary.
Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:37 AM
Posted 20 February 2006 - 11:00 AM
Perhaps, but they are necessary. I just want to keep the community in order and welcoming to other people.
wow thats alot of rules drack but ill try and follow them P.S. im going lazer tagging today!!!
Posted 22 February 2006 - 02:40 PM
thank goodness for that, theres nothing wrong with odd profanity!
12. Mild swearing will be tolerated,
Don't post here ever again.
Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:21 PM
Posted 02 March 2006 - 04:28 PM
Posted 21 April 2006 - 06:27 AM
Posted 21 April 2006 - 09:12 AM
2. That depends on what you have done.
Posted 19 February 2007 - 10:41 AM
DON'T BE AN ASS!
I do believe that covers about 90% of the stated rules.
Posted 07 March 2007 - 10:26 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users