#22 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:56 AM

Sry Just got carried away...anyways I haven't seen nalyid in a while maybey he dissapeared too? and it seems me fas moose and casey and drack are only active now on the fourms. its like everybody sits down in a crowd of 80 people but remain standing. weird huh? :ermm: and maybey chris got abducted by aliens! =:-} and maybey storm got blow away in a tornado! and maybey hill fell down a hill and broke his leg and is having surgery? :o ;)
...Tehe.

#23 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:01 AM

Nice one rick :P

Drak: Stay on topic!
Rick: Oh sorry, anyway... *goes off topic*

Yeah its not such playing the game, but trying to improve the game whilst in beta, certainly from a gameplay angle reckon maybe i can be of some use.

Don't post here ever again.

Posted Image

#24 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:47 AM

Well actually fas It is on topic becasue Hill chris and storm are sorta missing is what drackir said on the first post so stop trying to make assumptions that you do not know are true! :deathstare:
...Tehe.

#25 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:49 PM

Nal is alive. I know him and talk to him every day. Pokey is back alive too and was mapping a bit recently. Storm has disappeared, I think (based on other forum posts) that he has given up on us. Chris...no idea probably just busy. Lychee hasn't been on AIM. Hill is gone I guess. Pontifus is really busy too but I have talked to him and he's trying to make some time to get the maps set up for adding quests. And as always, I'm still here! :)

@Fas: The gameplay is going to be a kind of hit or miss deal we are basically just gonna set stuff up let people play, see how it works and tweak it until its good. That's what beta is for! ;)

#26 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 03:29 PM

Can you now give us a good estiamte of when its getting cloes to being out? Or at least give us a good estimate of when the beta testers are going to be chosen? Sorry the game just looks so awesome and i'm so eager to play it! ;)
...Tehe.

#27 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 06:56 PM

No, I can't really say since I have no idea and whatever I said would probably be too soon. There have been so many hiccups recently with all the staff disappearing I really have no idea when it's going to be out, but it will be out as soon as possible. There really isn't that much left it's more that the next part is really complex (adding/scripting the quests and NPC's) and will take a good chunk of time to complete.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users