4 replies to this topic

#1 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:01 PM

Hey everyone! Look at this, an update really close to another update...that hasn't happened for a long time! :P

So, I have re-installed VB on this computer as well as SQL Server 2005 (and initially 2000 as well). I am in the process of converting all the accounts to work from the DB instead of from flat files in the server folder. This will mean that forum accounts and stuff on the site can actually be linked to your characters in game in real time (though, I may make it update a separate DB every so often to decrease load on the main server). I fixed a big bug in the server after quite a bit of debugging and that's what's up at this time. Also the server is back up and running and I updated the server page to reflect new changes to our main hosting server which I am sharing with he who is known as Cursian. This server is fast, dedicated and costs $500/month so if anyone wants to help out with donations feel free!

Nalyid and I (and possible night_vision) are also planning on starting a small webcomic soon. This project will remain top-secret until such a time as we are ready to release it. Just thought I'd tease you! :P

That's about it. See you in the forums,
~Drack

#2 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:04 PM

Love how we get to access fourms on our character! If that is what it means...er...yea.(SWEET!!!) Never played a game like dat before. Wootness for another update too! Man i would donate if only i had a credit card.... I be VIP!!! Keep the good work up drack.

~Rick
...Tehe.

#3 Caseyweederman

Caseyweederman

Moderator/Corridors of Time Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 05:39 PM

Oh, dang. I am begging you, please, please include me in the webcomic ventures. I'll do anything... Write, ink (digitally), colour, spellcheck (the human version), draw, anything, anything, just include me. You have no idea just how long I've wanted to be part of something like this.

sum day ill eat ur cat ricko...

#4 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 06:51 PM

lol these updates are getting better and better as we go. with the whole forum/game link will this include all the hundreds of inactive forum members? poop $500/month=ouch i would give ya sum money of me dad but i just used it for sum worthless crap on another game lol.

why must we suffer in pain by telling us about all the good things but not showing us them!!!! AHhhhhhhfdffdhddgggghh. i tells u, these comics better b good or im going to go in hibernation to a better day.
Posted Image

#5 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 03 September 2006 - 06:36 AM

:P I never donated to game before. Never had a subscription either.... life suks as 10 year old doesn't it? I'm not even into girls yet...(i will be in like.........never?)
Well atleast i gots a good game to play! Dis one! WOOTNESS!! :P
...Tehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users