Photo

You Wait More, I Finish School. Then, We Party!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 12:55 PM

Ok so it hasn't quite been three months yet (only two!) so this is good. I just wanted to drop a quick post for those of you that actually come here and read this from time to time. I'm in my last semester of school starting January. For the past semester and the one coming up, I have a huge final project to complete (redesigning and improving a management system that is currently in place at my work). This is what I will be focussing on, programming wise for the next four months as well as still attending classes and working to pay the bills. So, I won't be putting time into Fondusi's until school is out. Once that happens though, I will try my best to get that damn new engine working and shiny and get a beta going.

Now, you're probably saying "Oh great, more waiting, more promises of a beta, etc. etc. blargh it all" Well, truth is I just don't have time right now. I did have a beta a while back which helped find some bugs and which led to an overhaul of the help info. I hope to do that again sometime next year. I suspect that once school is over I will find myself with a lot of extra time on my hands, but we shall see.

While you're waiting, you can go play yet another "Deloria" remake (don't go expecting Deloria though :P) if you really need a 2D fix: www.deloria-online.com Also, PS3 has some really cool stuff out (see: Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet, Mirror's Edge, Home, etc.) There are movies and even real-life type stuff.

That's it from me for now. What are you planning on doing for the next few months?

~Drack

#2 Caseyweederman

Caseyweederman

Moderator/Corridors of Time Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:38 AM

You loser. Try harder.

sum day ill eat ur cat ricko...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users