1 reply to this topic

#1 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 08:28 PM

Hellow fwiends. So here's the low-down on what I've been doing. About two or three months ago I started re-writing Fondusi's in C#. No jokes. I was using SDL.Net for the graphics. I got pretty far but while I was doing tests, I found that it was far, far too slow. I tried everything I could think of to speed it up but it was to no avail. Thus I got discouraged and eventually stopped trying to get it to work. Since then though, I've finished Assassin's Creed and A Link To The Past. I'm working on Mass Effect right now. I'm probably almost done that. I also started a company with a friend of mine and planning for that has been taking up some of my free time. I've also started writing a little bit which I may share on here someday. We shall see. Otherwise, I've been living not quite always at my computer and I have been reading BOOKS (strange things made of paper and ink and glue) and it has been good. So I'm going to shut Fondusi's down. Just kidding. Oh you kids; always fallin' for the jokes. Anywho, that's what's up with me. I will get back to trying Fondusi's with some other graphics library, perhaps OpenGL, but I'm not really motivated enough right now. Just thought I'd let you know where I'm at. I did cull a bunch of members (68 I think) but moving the posts proved to be too much of a hassle.

So anyways, what is everyone else up to these days?

#2 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Interests:God, guitar, computers, reading, drawing, DDR, webcomic.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

Copycat! :o I've been devoting my time to reading, writing essays, watching Grey's Anatomy and occasionally working just a bit on my new webcomic. Decided while trying to sleep last night that it's time for my third website re-design before opening it to the general public. Starting to question my attention span. :P Other than that, I've been praying and thinking about moving to Ireland to work with a youth missions team. We'll see how that goes.

Keep reading those books, Drack! I recommend the Ender's Shadow series.

Sex adds inches to your waist... In increasing amounts for about... nine months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users