#1 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:12 PM

Okay, some ideas to give you a clue as to what my life is right now. Okay lemme start:

@Webcomic: Im extending my webcomics to make them kind of pretty, shiny so to speak. Ex.: Coloring them in, making more detailed pictures (sticks aren't doing the greatest), more detailed plots, like clearer jokes, or more thought out plans, and last, i'm gonna tweak fred and george a bit.

@Fondusis: I have some suggestions for the game and i'm testing, bug finding and all that, and eagerly awaiting the public release.

@Gaming: I got back "into" maplestory again, im waiting on 2 private servers and constantly playing
the GMS (global maple story). And I have winmugen, google it I dare you. It's kind of like jump super stars and ult stars, but you have a wider range of characters up for grabs, and alot more moves to use. And I restarted my diamond game.

@ETC. Misc.: I'm saving up for a nice laptop, not too expensive but okayish. School is okay. Home is okay (not including my sister). And the rest is fine. I love comics, and my friends make (try to) their own, they're pretty good, and i'm getting pretty smexy at drawing. But that's just my opinion. And i'm starting to learn japanese (Wish me luck).

And thats my life update.
...Tehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users