2 replies to this topic

#1 Neonyo

Neonyo

Sacred Lands Owner

• Beta Testers
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:19 AM

Howdy Everyone, Long time no see. It has been busy on my side of the world, for those who know me a bit more personaly, Im back in kuwait, so times have been rough, but Im still around, and with some exciting new. Angelfox Productions have decided to take Sacred Lands commercial. I have had an offer to help promote Sacred Lands, if of course I can meet there deadline. So we have been working really hard to obtain this goal, which so far is not working out how we planned but we are getting there. I have not forgotten about anyone here though. Drackir helped get me on my feet, so I intend to give a little something back. I will be release a beta test, right here on Drackir.com, to help test out some bugs and get feedbck before it is released to the puplic. Of course I will be keeping everyone here up to date on the Progress of Sacred Lands, once we find us a decent web designer will have a site up and running in no time.

Stay tuned!

~Jimmy

#2 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:26 AM

You stole my tilde! You thief! :P I'm curious to know who offered to buy your game? Hmm? Is his name Dustin? Just curious. :P Hope things are well. :D

#3 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 05:18 PM

Wow good luck with luck with that. Sounds good.

Don't post here ever again.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users