1 reply to this topic

#1 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:17 AM

So, i've been looking forward to this game coming out for a little while now, thought i'd share!

Posted Image

Aion Online

Well, Aion online is an upcoming game rumoured to be released for a US/Global version around May this year. It's basically a game thats caught my attention in many aspects that I really like such graphics and gameplay. Yes, it's yet another mmo, made by the same company who have created games like Guild Wars, Lineage, Lineage II and so on, so we all have high expectations. It has a wide range of characters, customizations, pvp options and pvpve environments. The World area is similar to the style of WoW, with 2 main races to choose from forever at war. Here check out some trailers!

Aion Videos

Check out some gameplay movies on youtube and you'll find the regular gameplay often looks like movies/trailers :P

Well basically this game is most likely going to be Paytoplay but, that creates a even playing field for everyone, which i think is much more enjoyable. Currently, Aion is in beta testing in Korea, and the news from testers are really positive and most of all, Fun! hm, maybe this could explain a bit more

What is Aion?

oh and heres the wall of text thats been missing from the thread:Wall of Text

I hope i can play this here in Aus, a lot of my friends i play Perfect World with atm are also planning to play, would be great if anyone wanted to join our little community.
Posted Image

#2 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

Woah. That looks pretty cool. I'd love to play it :lol: . I'd also like to meet moose's friends, you should tell them to join fondusi's. It looks similar to Cabal too, Cabal's way too flashy though. Thanks for this info., Moose. :P
...Tehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users