9 replies to this topic

#1 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 11:25 PM

If you didn't know it was the Canadian Federal Election today and it seems that the Conservatives won. This is terrible! Why don't we just elect Bush so he can rule both our countries!? We can burn gay people too! Oh and let's start a fu*cking draft and go kill Iraqi's too! *sigh* Such a sad day. Well at least I have a right to bitch now that I've voted. What are your views?

#2 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 12:53 AM

Hahaha...don't worry, you won't have to elect Bush. In a few years he'll decide that Canada is full of terrorists and take it over in a long, aimless war. God save us all.

You could say that I'm liberal in that I accept a large number of ideas as valid, and if I don't think it's valid, I probably think it's tolerable. I suppose I'm liberal in the traditional sense of being open to new ideas, but don't mistake me for someone who would rather argue than act. My most significant political opinion is that corrupt established bureaucracies, selfish wealth-seeking politicians, and anyone with a sub-par IQ should be eliminated from politics altogether. I wouldn't mind communism, to be honest, if someone could actually make it work the way Marx intended...good luck with that, I say.

And yeah, I voted Kerry/Edwards in 2004.

#3 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 01:53 PM

I say every voting aged person is issued an m-16 some bullets and the government is then disbanded..last man standing gets to die of infection or self canibalism

#4 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:56 PM

You would say that. And that's why we don't listen to you! :P

#5 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 10:45 AM

you will see....muahahaha

#6 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:35 AM

Im quite upest about this, i always though Canada was bit more sensible then its neighbour... well according to your constitution you always could ask the Queen for direct British rule again, that'd be cool, then i could move to Canada... :wacko:

Don't post here ever again.

Posted Image

#7 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:58 AM

Haha. I wasn't aware of a rule like that. Somehow though, I don't think it would work. :P

#8 Azareon

Azareon

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 04:38 PM

Lol, I sit here as American and read you guyz trashing our President, and guess what? I don't care because I agree :P.

Bush = Stupid. The end.

#9 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:35 PM

I'm American too, so I know exactly how you feel, Azareon. Bush's stupidity transcends politics; my conservative friends think he's an idiot, too.

#10 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 11:15 PM

Hey, cmon now guys! He's a C student! That has to count for something.........or not. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users