#1 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 16 February 2006 - 12:28 PM

I have played loads of other games. And i want to know some more and to try some of them. So give me 5 games max per reply and tell me how you like em. One of my fav. old games was runescape. I played that game for what 1 yr. and a half maybey? :P Anyways this is a good fourm where you can tell the world about other games!!! :lol: :) (If you have a game that you just want me and you to know im fine with you P.M.ing me k.)If you have a game that has anything to do with kittys TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sry got a little out of control :lol:.
...Tehe.

#2 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 16 February 2006 - 01:47 PM

:lol: Ricko you are quite a character, do you mean multiplayer games or just games in general???? :huh:

#3 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 12:14 PM

Sorry i wasnt so pcacific. ;) i ment online games i have also played puzzle pirates
...Tehe.

#4 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 07:59 PM

oh, i have not played alot, there is not really anyworth playing...thats why i am so happy about this game...lol so yes post some games people!!

#5 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 08:17 PM

hmmm well ive played:
Knight online- ok game played it a while
FLYFF english- good game. addictive if u get higher lvl
Maplestory english- also good game- i really like how the game is a 2d
Deloria- woooo yea wooo played that 4 ages
WoW- played a little on my brother account. best game if u would pay.
Ive tested a few other games to see if they were any good:
suprem destiny- i didnt really get into it that much so i didnt quite like it
Gate to Heavens- ok game but u gotta get into it again
Mysteria Online- It didnt even work on me computer lol <_<
oh yea right only 5 games.....meh theres just a few

By the way (this has nothin to do with with topic) is this game gona be a refresh game like del? like i remeberd we had to press like f4 every few mins. sry if this has already been mentioned sumwhere i just cant b stuffed to look it up. :biggrin:
Posted Image

#6 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 07:04 PM

NO IT WILL NOT, I know just how you feel....it was the stupedist thing ever...the game refreshes...plus we have a refresh button so all is good

#7 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 February 2006 - 08:14 PM

im geting a reading in the megazoid THE NOOBAZOID and it says,"Im beginning to take a shine to these fruit loops!!!"oops wrong message!the next one says,"I LOVE KITTYS!!!kitty underwhere,kittys,kitty toys,kitty trees,and THOSE FRISKIES!!!"uumm that was embarrising...ok the next says,"i want to play knight online."thats the one!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
...Tehe.

#8 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 12:02 AM

heh your very strange yet funny :wee: :upsidedown:
Posted Image

#9 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:26 AM

thx moose. people do often say that. wanna know my last name?its cubbage.change the u to an a and its cabbage! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...Tehe.

#10 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:32 AM

:wacko: :lol: :lol: :D ^_^
XD omg lol. do u have like 1001 jokes
up ur sleeve if u wana make ppl laugh. sadly i dun have any hidden jokes
im lookin forward to knowin u betta.
Posted Image

#11 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:45 AM

Let's see...

Ultima Online - I still feel nostalgic about this game. It was my first P2P, after all. I suppose there are free servers out there, but I can never bring myself to join them.

Ragnarok Online - I actually enjoyed RO. That may be because I just played freeservers, which didn't tend to be overcrowded like the official servers. If we aim for a particular game style with Fondusi's, it should be a combination of Ragnarok and Ultima Online. My God, that would be the perfect game.

Guild Wars - This is pretty much my online game of the moment. An incredibly solid game, especially considering the fact that it's not P2P.

Final Fantasy XI - Sucks. Don't bother. I know a guy who's been playing for two years, and he's still like fifteen levels away from the maximum level. The grind is ridiculous. I know the fact that it's Final Fantasy is a huge draw, but don't forget that every Final Fantasy since 7 has clung to the low end of mediocrity.

World of Warcraft - This game tricks you into thinking its cool until you realize it's a very stereotypical, very average game with a seriousy neglected crafting system. I cancelled my WoW account about a week ago.

Maple Story - The 2D sidescrolling novelty takes a while to wear off. It's not a bad option if you're bored and have nothing better to do. No PvP, though.

ROSE Online - I played in very early beta, so the whole thing was buggy beyond belief.

I suppose that's about it for me.

#12 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 08:24 PM

If any of you are into Ragnarok, I started playing on a freeserver yesterday that seems pretty cool. Just go to http://www.theanimaro.com/ if you want to give it a look. Man, I didn't realize how much I missed that game.

Oh, and might I suggest that this thread be moved to the Chat-Box? It's not really a suggestion, per se.

#13 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 12:53 AM

On-topic:
Online games I have played include Runescape (I don't hate it despite what Nal occaisionally says), Deloria (Since 2.2), Knight Online (I wonder if that's still installed...) umm and some other games just to test out and see. I do play multiplayer games such as Age of Empires 2 online as well but I'm not sure if that's in the scope of this thread. :P

@Pontifus
~Moved~
Good call. You should have access to moderation things, look for a little box in the bottom left corner.

#14 Azareon

Azareon

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 04:35 PM

World of Warcraft
Ashen Empires
Dransik
Vorlia
Lothgar Online
Conquer Online
Helbreath USA
Ultima Online
Ragnarok Online
Runescape

Yes I know, I have no life.... :P

#15 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 04:38 PM

Wow nice games but i just have 1 tincy wincy little teent weeny request. Can you stop repeating games? I mean i have seen runescape and like knight online like 5 times! I mean come on guys! <_< Not to be picky in all...How many times do people half to say stuff? :huh:
...Tehe.

#16 DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Nub

• Beta Testers
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 05:52 PM

Online games:

Thang Online (pretty cool game if your bored)
Priston Tales (an oldie but goodie :P)
Deloria (Just like drackir, I was there for quite awhile. 2.1 for me)
Dungeon Siege (Amazing game....hacked the daylights out of it :P. I have yet to play number 2)

Thats about it. If I remember more I'll post em.

-DA

#17 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:44 PM

Wow nice games but i just have 1 tincy wincy little teent weeny request. Can you stop repeating games? I mean i have seen runescape and like knight online like 5 times! I mean come on guys! <_< Not to be picky in all...How many times do people half to say stuff? :huh:

You asked what games people play. It's possible more than one person could play the same game. :P

#18 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 02:15 AM

Oh yeah, I played Priston Tales, too. It seemed cool for a while, but then I realized I'd have to start paying when I hit a certain level, and I wasn't able to do P2P at the time. I've played a few other MMOs, but it was only for a short while and I forget most of them.

I'm currently having a dilemma as to whether I should try out RF Online. On one hand, I shouldn't spend forty bucks plus shipping on Amazon so I can check out a one-month free trial, but on the other hand, the game has huge potential, college is the last time I'll be able to blow my extra money and not have to worry about food and shelter, and my three-year anniversary with my girlfriend isn't for another three months or so, so I have time to accumulate a little money for a gift before then.

#19 .:HILL:.

.:HILL:.

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 03:51 PM

Hmm the only online game other then this one XD lol I play currently is Guild Wars, it's by far the best and is very fun to play no matter if it is PvP or PvE.

#20 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 06:31 PM

I'm kinda sick of PvE in Guild Wars, seeing as I've played through all the missions several times (and watched my girlfriend do it all, too). If you play on the American servers, hook me up with your character name and we can PvP some time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users