33 replies to this topic

#21 DarkAngel

DarkAngel

Nub

• Beta Testers
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:25 PM

Lol I play GW as well...I got so sick of PvE I uninstalled it...but then I got bored and I'm like what the hell. why not? So now Im playing PvP mainly. My main character is Jevern The Deadly. A mes/Elemental

-DA

#22 Lark Reborn

Lark Reborn

Artist

• Beta Testers
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm an illustration major at UMASS D. I have been working with gaming companies for 4 years. And I find it alot of fun. In the "real world" I work.. have a boyfriend and just chill really. If anyone has any questions thats fine with me.

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:11 PM

I have plaied so many I cant count.. I plaied RPG's with the little cube guy that looks like.. well.... a cube?

World of Warcraft
Ragnarok
Final Fantasy XI
Guild Wars
Never Winter Nights
MOre I just dont remember...

#23 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 13 March 2006 - 08:16 PM

hey moose i counted and i think i only have 999 lol!anyway i have also played kall online. i still play it a bit. Some more are:

Robot Rage-Not so good if ur comps slow.

Runescape-(Note some ive already said dont question about that plz)I played that for eva!Good game. WAY awesome if you p2p.

puzzle pirates-i didnt stick around there too long seemed kind of babieish

kalonline-Free there is no such thing as p2p on that game. its ok in gameplay but graphics are awesome!

Fondusi's-not necceceraly playing it but come on your here in fourm of it but you dont post it! You guys are slippin.

Infintry-Better is you p2p but is still an awesome game if you don't.

And I think thats about it. oh wait one more Monkey snow fight-THE BEST GAME IN THE FREAKIN WORLD DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(sry about all caps)besides this one. Guess what happened to me today!(its sorta gross so dont read rest if you cant handle it)Someone had *** with another guy and it was gross cause i was using the bathroom and their just like n the floor making out and just so nasty!:sick::sick::sick::sick:

:sick:
...Tehe.

#24 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 02:56 AM

Well I don't technically "play" Fondusi's. But if there was a "Games you have made" list, Fondusi's and Arcania (ORE Engine) and Chris's Adventures (RPG Maker 2000) and some other little games in QBasic and stuff like that would all be on it. Also, the thread is titled "OTHER games you have played" :P :P

#25 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:32 PM

Not many:

Deloria, i'd just got broadband and was'nt up for a full on 3d'er (tbh i'm still not) Del was exactly what i was looking for, simple, nice bunch of people and fun
Guild Wars, its limited but very good, i love my monk!
Necron, ?1.99 bargain for a month, AWFUL community
Dofus, awesome 2d graphics, not worth pay-to-play though
EVE, ?4.99 bargain for a month, i don't have the time or the PC for it though
Auto Assualt Beta, won a key on MMORPG.com, nice to play but i wont be buying it
Conquer, ew, no really, ew
After Del died the first time i tried many other random 2d'ers, they were all shite.

Don't post here ever again.

Posted Image

#26 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 04:35 PM

hey Faselei Whats the site for Dofus?I just like 2d games like this ones going to be :on2long:
...Tehe.

#27 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 05:45 PM

hey moose i counted and i think i only have 999 lol!

hah....

and lol i remember dofus i played that a lil while ago. but i quit when it went pay...
Posted Image

#28 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 05:45 AM

Yeah dofus is pretty awesome in terms of graphics and style, it shows how much can be done in 2D you just need good tiles and sprites etc.

I loved the beta, but when it went to pay, nah <_<

Usurprisingly the site is dofus.com

Don't post here ever again.

Posted Image

#29 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 08:27 PM

ahh yea i made the sacriers blood and called him 'bloody hell' he was my favourite character *cry*

is there any other new games that i might be interested in cause currently ive left my games and gone all the way back to Warcraft III and playing on the battle.net section pretty sad yet its all good.

by the way we cant forget 4 the list the game Gunbound good classic 2d
Posted Image

#30 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 04:16 PM

Also while waiting for this to come i have played one more game and am still playing. Habbo Hotel. If you want to join go to HabboHotel.com and thn click check in it will load(your first time it loads will be longer than the next times)and then it will come up and say welcome to habbo hotel click more to the top,create an account and you'll fill in some stuff and create your character then you can pick a place to go in the hotel(you dont have to download it no virus's YAAAAAYYYY!!!). So if your interested in this game go to habbo hotel.com(Note:i wasnt sent by habbo staff to advertise)and if you do register private message me on here what your guys name is we be buds on the game!

P.S. hope you like it!

~Rick~
...Tehe.

#31 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 08:32 PM

Maybe you should edit your original post and compile a list of the games and their websites for people to try them out. :)

#32 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 April 2006 - 06:40 PM

How about i make a new topic to put a list of it in suggestions. Hmmm thats a good idea. Drack go ahead and close this topic its lived a long life. :lol:
...Tehe.

#33 Athex

Athex

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 03:14 PM

Runescape - Excellent system, I loved the cooking, fishing, smithing, mining and all that. But the graphics totally sucked and the servers got too laggy for me.

Maple Story - I loved to 2d sideveiw and how the basics of the game ran, but I just got sick of killing monters over and over doing the same thing for hours.

Guild Wars - Very laggy, decent graphics, I just got bored of it after a couple weeks. Wasn't worth the 30 bucks.

Diablo 2 - Pretty good game, with all the types of characters and whatnot. But I just got tired, and it was pretty rediculous how they made the game 3 times longer by making it repeat, with the only difference being that it was a little bit harder.

#34 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:55 PM

They do that in ratchet and clank going commando after you beat the game you do challenge mode which gets you way more money than regular mode but its not rediculus on here because more cash= BIG GUNS! WOOT FOR BIG GUNS! And you start with all the weapons and armor from regular mode. I bought the best gun on regular mode and then i got on challenge mode and it was a sinch! Oh yeah good times...Anyways anybody heard of a game called Anarchy? I played it and graphics were nice but I still really don't get the weapons on it...I created a runescape guy 3 days ago and his mining lvl is already 45 with a rune pick and addy pick. (sorry if you can't understand non runescapers. In other words rune is real good so I can mine fast and its kinda hard to lvl things high up in a short amount of time so its just cool.) And I started a mining buisnees that makes me 30k per day!(k means 1000 which=30,000 coins! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!) :) :P :P :P :biggrin:
...Tehe.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users