#1 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:23 PM

I just get the feeling in real life im notliked basicly at all and everybody at my school practicly thinks im eaither a nosepicker or a retard or a stupid retarded idiot and when i ask them do you think im funny most times its no loser or stop talking to me gay wad...So i just want your oppinan on this like do you guys like me or think im funny?
...Tehe.

#2 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:49 PM

I think you shouldn't worry about it because who cares what people think. Seriously, as long as you're happy with who you are, what does it matter? It doesn't. So don't even worry about it or you'll just fall into the stupid school taught clique crap that runs the world.

#3 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 05:36 AM

Thanks for the advice drack it makes me feel alot better about my self. :)
...Tehe.

#4 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:45 PM

Yeah, the best thing to do is not worry about looking for friends. You'll just sort of fall in with your kind of people naturally. My best friends are people I encountered randomly.

To be honest, it's difficult for me to appreciate your humor sometimes, but that's because I'm twice your age. Don't worry too much if you don't get a lot of response from people on this forum. You will when you're older and can relate to them better, I'm sure.

#5 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 01:32 PM

Wow since when did you guys grow so immune to comments i cant wait till i do! Infact ill try and do it right now! arrrraaahhhheeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkuuuuuuhhhhhhheeeewwwwwwwooooooeeeewwwwwwwwwww ok i dont this is working...
...Tehe.

#6 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 02:09 PM

Consider this, Rick...we're the sort of people who spend our free time in college making video games. People like us can't survive if we let people's comments affect us ;)

Nah, that's not entirely true; I was exaggerating somewhat. Plenty of people here play video games. I'd guess that like 1 in 5 plays World of Warcraft. It's not that hard to get along with everyone, to be honest. Just hang in there until college and you'll be fine ;)

#7 Caseyweederman

Caseyweederman

Moderator/Corridors of Time Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:00 PM

That wasn't good enough for me, though, to just be a gamer. No, I wasn't going to just blindly go along with what everybody's trying to sell me. So I remain loyal to Nintendo, and the PC games I play are those which can run on Linux.

My point, I guess: Go nuts.

sum day ill eat ur cat ricko...

#8 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 09:01 PM

My point, I guess: Go nuts.

Yeah, sanity is over-rated. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic