4 replies to this topic

#1 Shroud

Shroud

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:00 PM

Hey since the game isnt out yet ive decided to make a forum guild. Its long so read. Post if you want to join.

"Elves of the Night (ETN)"

Intro:
Alright to begin "Elves of the Night" was first oringinated as a idea from Cloud and Me (Revear) on a different forums, but it got closed. So I found this one. I have now changed my name to Shroud now. Anyways it was just a idea until the game itself comes out. Ive decided to make a guild forum for fun, until the game is out i will make the actual guild itself. I want as much competition as I can. So i want other guild/clan to be formed to. I also want other guilds/clan to have allies, enemies, and also for guild wars. When the game come out.

Rules:
1. No fighting with other guild members.
2. Be nice to you guild mates. (Also other outside members)
3. Do not ask to change your rank, once I put it you stick with it. Unless you earned it.
4. Never argue with the leader or co-leader.
5. Do not ask to be leader
6. Do not abuse your membership in this guild- act honorably.
7. Respect those of higher ranks( AND of lower).
8. Welcome new members.

Number #1 Most Rule: Never break any of the rules.
(If any violation of the rules will result in ban from the guild or given a second chance depending on what they violated.)

(will think of more) (guild members can request for rules)

How ranks work:
Ranks work as how good you are in the guild. Or the longest you been in the guild. All members start as a human and go in training to become a elf. Then they proceed in rank by winning a event or I think your ready to go on a another rank. There will only be one Elder in the whole guild as in one High Coucil in the guild. They must be smart, wise, and have a good knowledge for the guuild. There will be a Council insisting in only 3 members including the High Council so it 4 members. The meaning the Council is to inform to me what is going on in the guild cause i wont be always on. There will be a real purpose for them when the game comes out. There is only one High Council and they will be picked if i trust them enough and how long they have been in the guild. The High Council and Council Members must be helpful to other and answer questions for the new people. The Elder will be picked by the oldest person the guild.(Meaning how long they have been in the guild). The higher the rank the better you are in the guild, so if you are a lesser or human you are new to the guild. The number beside the rank indicates how many can be it, one without number can be any. The only way you can raise you rank is if you win a event or I think your ready to get a higher rank. Recruiter are people who go out and find people to join into the guild. Thats there job. I will not give out important ranks such as Elder, High Coucil, and Council Member until I find a Co-Leader. Co- Leader is out for grabs. Read the requirements for the important ranks.

Requirements for Co-Leader:
1. Must be very trusted by Leader.
2. Must be willing to help all guild members.
3. Must be in guild for atleats 4 weeks.
4. Must be very active in guild.

Requirements for Elder:
1. Must be trusted by Leader and Co-leader.
2. Must be the oldest person in the guild. (Meaning the longest person in guild.)
3. Must have good knowledge of the guild.
4. Must be smart in giving ideas.
5. Must be active in guild.

Requirements for High Council:
1. Must be trusted by only Leader and Co-leader.
2. Must be in guild for atleats 3 weeks.
3. Must be active in guild.
4. Must be helpful to others, and a nice person.
5. Must be willing to always attend council meetings.

Requirements for Council Members:
1. Must be trusted by only Leader and Co-leader.
2. Must be in guild for 2 weeks.
4. Must be helpful to others, and a nice person.
5. Must be willing to always attend all council meetings.

Requirements for Elf Recruiter:
1. Must obey the Leaders order. (not a slave)
2. Must be willing to go out and recruit people. (when game comes out)

Ranks Job:

Role for Co-Leader:
1. Helps out the Leader, because the leader wont be always on.

Role for Elder:
1. Since the are smart and wise they will be the one mostly to think of ideas to make guild better and ideas for ranks, events, etc.

Role for High Council:
1. In charge of council meetings.
2. Make guild better.
3. Always attend council meetings.

Role for Council Members:
1. To make guild better.
2. Always attend council meetings.

Role for Recruiter:
1. To go out and recruit people for the guild.
2. Answer question for new members.

Ranks:
1. Elvian Leader (1)
2. Elvian Co-Leader (1)
3. Elder (1)
4. High Council (1)
5. Council Member (3)
6. Elf Recruiter (4)
7. Krusader of the Dark ( Lvl 10 )
8. Krusader of Light ( Lvl 9 )
9. Krusader ( Lvl 8 )
10. Horseman Archer (Lvl 7 )
11. Archer ( Lvl 6 )
12. Legionaire ( Lvl 5 )
13. Elf ( Lvl 4 )
14. New elf ( Lvl 3 )
15. Lesser ( Lvl 2 )
16. Human ( Lvl 1 )
(will think of more) (guild member can think of ranks)

Elemental Ranks:
These are ranks for only the best fighters out there with high levels. Each regular rank is a lvl one you reach the top or you have to stop at that rank you will keep on lvling so you can obtain your second rank. Which is the Elemental Ranks. The ones that have important rank will automatically be lvl 10 because they will stay that rank unless i say so. And once you reach lvl 25 you will be able to pick a second rank as in in Elemental Rank but still remain as the first rank. All new members will start as a Lvl 1 so it can be fair. There is a element for only Leader and Co-Leader only.

Elemental Ranks:
1. A Silent Flame- These members of the guild follow the flickering flame into battle- they fight in the front lines of war and are some of the most physically powerful.
2. An Endless Cascade- With the sereneity and strength of the water, These guild members use their special gifts to attack from afar. These cascades are to be feared.
3. Assailant of Earth- These silent assasins wait for the right moment to strike- they know the ways of the earth and are probably the ones who know the most about vast landscape.
4. A Gust of Wind- Among the most Intelligent and minded- this class is led by the north wind. They support the other classes with their smarts and skills.

1. Master of Entities- This element knows all the elements of fire, water, earth, and wind. Only a few can hold its power. ( Leader and Co-Leader Only )

Lvling:
The reason to lvl on the forum is just to be more funner, I put lvling cause since the game isnt out yet. Why not lvl on the forums for your guild.

Meettings:
There are 2 different kinds of meetings, one is a Guild Meeting and the other is Council Meetings. Guild Meetings is open for all guild members to talk about there problems, what they need, annouce events, etc. Its mainly about what happening in the guild. A Council Meeting is only for Leader, Co-Leader, Elder, High Council, and Council Members. For that is because its a meeting to discuss changes, improvement, banning, assigning rank, etc.

Events:
I will hold events in my guild so it can be fun, and not just a guild where people are together. The other guild can hold events also. There will be alot of weekly events so the forum and guild will have alot of fun. My guild will be open for ideas for events, so you can make your own event. I will give out prizes to people who won the event. Thats only sometime though cause I really need to think of more prizes. Here are the prizes so far. Also I will hold events for guild only or everybody.

Prizes:
1. Will raise your rank.
(will think of more) (open for ideas for prizes)

Why theres a fee:
The reason we have a fee to join our guild is because they probaly wont let you make a guild for free. They will probaly make a amount of money to make it. Since i am gonna make it i will spend my money on makeing it. Also fee is for money that goes in the guilds bank account and I will use it for money events, buy thing to use as prizes, and to buy things for guild members.

Guild Fee:
???????????

Extra Credit:
Since this is gonna be the first guild made, I want to have a logo or guild color. If you make a logo for the guild and I aprove it you will gain another rank. ( so if your a Archer you will become a Horseman Archer.) The logo will go on you siggy (signature), so you can represent the guild you are in on the forums.

(more extra credit will be added)

Member:
1. Elvian Leader/Master of Entities: Shroud
2. Human: Drackir Lvl 1
3. Human: Caseyweederman Lvl 1
ect.
(looking for members)

#2 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 01:28 AM

Wow. This is really in-depth. Don't forget there are two factions in the game (maybe I'll post more info on this soon, unless Pontifus is around to explain it) and your guild can only be aligned to one of them. I'll release some more info on that so you can make an informed decision. For now though, I guess sign me up haha. What do I have to do?

#3 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:48 AM

Player races aren't something we've really delved into, but role-play away, I say. Based on first impressions, I don't really know which faction this guild seems like it would align itself with. Whichever side you choose, you seem to know what you're going for with this, and I hope everything works out. Hell, when I stop being staff, I may even join ;)

#4 Shroud

Shroud

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:36 PM

Alright then.

#5 Caseyweederman

Caseyweederman

Moderator/Corridors of Time Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 04:21 PM

Uh.. Sure. Sign me up. Dunno how active I'll be able to be, though.
I don't entirely understand the point. And is there just the one guild so far?

sum day ill eat ur cat ricko...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users