• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lark Reborn

Lark Reborn

Artist

• Beta Testers
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm an illustration major at UMASS D. I have been working with gaming companies for 4 years. And I find it alot of fun. In the "real world" I work.. have a boyfriend and just chill really. If anyone has any questions thats fine with me.

Posted 22 June 2006 - 02:40 PM

Just telling all you guys know.. but if your wondering why im not around as much its because I had surgery last monday.. recovering is not fun..

#2 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 04:29 PM

Ouch.

Do tell.

Don't post here ever again.

Posted Image

#3 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 06:02 PM

Eep. I hope everything worked out alright. How are you feeling?

#4 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 04:43 AM

Hope you feel better soon.

#5 Lark Reborn

Lark Reborn

Artist

• Beta Testers
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Well I'm an illustration major at UMASS D. I have been working with gaming companies for 4 years. And I find it alot of fun. In the "real world" I work.. have a boyfriend and just chill really. If anyone has any questions thats fine with me.

Posted 23 June 2006 - 11:02 PM

well now im feeling alot better.. but still have some bruses..

#6 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 12:03 AM

that good. what and why was the surgery needed. im always one for stories
Posted Image

#7 Lark Reborn

Lark Reborn

Artist

• Beta Testers
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 10:34 PM

well to keep it short..

The 3 doctors of mine told me I had some sort of problem where my heart went into .. electric cercuits.. and wouldn't stop.. Sooo .. they did a surgery where they suck 5 probes through my groin up into my heart.. I WAS AWAKE!...

while they did that.. they came to realize.. that the peice of extra tissue that would have created the circuts.. DIDNT EXIST!...
so they have no idea why my heart beats at 200 beats per min or higher..

A normal persons heart beats at 160-180

#8 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 04:10 AM

gee... thats sound way more painfull than i imagined...u sound like a very strange person but i guess alsong a 200 heart beats per min cant kill u, u still normal.
Posted Image

#9 Caseyweederman

Caseyweederman

Moderator/Corridors of Time Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 10:37 AM

Wow. You definitely get bragging rights as the toughest board member.
Drackir? Do you think perhaps our good friend Lark Reborn deserves a custom title?

I'm thinking.... Stronger. As in, what doesn't kill you.
That, or Speedy or I Will Survive or Pain Barrier or Cardiac Triumphant or Sonic the Hedgehog or Toughest Board Member or Thump-Thump or Master of Circulation or High Octane or Too Much Caffiene or I'm Wired or Cardiac Cop (implying cardiac arrest... hah! A pun!) or... Even just Suck It Up, My Story's Better.

The seriousness begins.... Now!
Wow, that sucks/is awesome. You were awake? So wait, the probes were pushed up through your groin, or there were a bunch of probes between those two points? I know that the closest vein to the lungs is in the hip, so that's where they shove the tube(s). I hear there are some surgeries where the patient can't even be anesthe(insert ending of this word, it has escaped me), because they have to stay awake and focused. Also, the blood would become too thin and just flow right out. Or something.
Too much House.

sum day ill eat ur cat ricko...

#10 Pontifus

Pontifus

Word Artist

• Game Staff
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 02:39 PM

Holy shit, that's all I have to say. Holy shit. Let it be known that your groinal fortitude is second to none!

Yes, I know groinal isn't technically a word, but I think it should be invented for this occasion.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users