#1 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 27 July 2006 - 08:08 AM

infantry was an awesome game with over 5000 people until stupid sony made it go p2p only so everybody left but like 52 people and then they made it go free but with less options so no theres about 200 people on it when harmless games (a company for games) made a replica of it but all free play heres the site link and the dowload link incase you want to try it. need any help registering let me know...

http://infinity-hq.com/

http://www.infinity-...p?page=download

notice the guy on my avatar is a person from infantry. :biggrin:

Theres also something called hockey zone league in the middle left of the page it says hzl (hockey zone league) hockeyzone is one of the 4 games you can play on infantry. Its sorta like a tournement and i made my squad its called the storm runners and i'm trying to enter to compete in the tournement. My alias (nickname) is Mr. Killey if you have decided to download and play the game ill tell you how to work every thing on the fourms. or pm me.
...Tehe.

#2 Faselei

Faselei

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:08 PM

[sarcasm]OMG! Sony online fecking a game up?! I never thought they were capable of such a thing [/sarcasm]

Hmm reminds me of what they did to Star Wars online... I dont know why they keep managing to totally destroy their own games, it seems they get greedy and the destory the communtites which are of course the lifblood of these things. Its kind of funny.

Don't post here ever again.

Posted Image

#3 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 05:14 PM

Well thats sony they sorta not too bright in the upper level....
...Tehe.

#4 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:29 PM

I was so steamed back in the day when i first got galaxies, it was so poorly setup, and glitchy, and cost way to much a month!! that game cost me so much money just to get it started ;) ...that game looks really fun rik, I never played one like that :lol:

#5 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 02:03 AM

*Correction: It cost your PARENTS so much money foo! :P

#6 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:47 AM

hahahahahaha. Well my teams no doing so good in the league it seems like all of our players dropped out cause we suk... seriously though we don't suk thats what they thought we were close to winning the goodzilla cup. :lol: I used to play the other infantry that went p2p well the same program that made infantry zone free play, made hacks for infantry p2p to show them how much we hate sony for makin p2p! So i downloaded hacks and it is so fun to go around killing people 5x faster than usual haha! :lol:

P.S.~ Welcome bak nal where you been for a while?
...Tehe.

#7 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 04:31 AM

I have been around, keeping an eye on things...I just needed to get more out spoken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users