#21 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 07 August 2006 - 05:57 AM

Yeah i get that alot... it gets stupid. Lets continue! Fine ill kill you and then ill kill your mom! top that!
...Tehe.

#22 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 08:57 AM

Hey, guys. Take it easy, ok? Please don't threaten death upon people (or their moms). Besides, you're OFF TOPIC! *short circuits* :P

#23 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 10:11 AM

lol who has been like real camping like no cabin its like bare forest with a tent? I have it was fun.

P.S. I got to 200! before casey did yay!!!
...Tehe.

#24 night_vision

night_vision

Nub

• Game Staff
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:COMPUTER *drools* :-P

Posted 07 August 2006 - 03:28 PM

I just got back from camping XD The one I went to had a wireless connection :P Too bad I left the lappy at home >_<

#25 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 06:21 PM

lol nice to see you night. Well my dads cell has a bluetooth connection and he can use internet on his phone! Top that!
...Tehe.

#26 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 07:33 PM

That's nothing special. A lot of phones come with GPRS and bluetooth. And gratz on 200 (spam filled posts). Casey hasn't been active recently I wonder what happened to him...

#27 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:37 AM

dam all u ppl with laps i only have this god dam fat regular comp. well... atleast it runs alot faster that laps. grats on 200 and in japan they had blutooth and GPRS like 5 years ago. dam australia gets everything 5 years later! we're still in the 4th generation of tech and japs in like 6th -_- it would b so fun just to go there and bring random things i would never need to aust.

and also welcome bak night
Posted Image

#28 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 06:02 AM

My posts aren't spam!!! Ok so maybey about 20 are...But who cares :P Well a couple months ago my friend went camping and they were going out fishing and they heard this sorta scream when you die... So they went to investigate and what they saw was not pretty... A big bear right in front of them and next to him a little kid...dead. So they ran while calling the police and the hospital and the police tranqed the bear and we all went to little guys funeral.

THE END!

Yeah its not a good story but its also true... :cry:

P.S. I think one of my comps doesn't have laps but i think the other is up to date so it has laps. Laps actually aren't that great...

P.S.S~ He fell down a well get over it... j/k He prob doing something like longterm say like surgery or maybey something like getting a new pc... i dunno i'm not a mind reader.
...Tehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users