#1 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:52 AM

I heard this a week ago and kept forgetting to post it but I fianlly remembered. I heard he was studying fish when a large sting ray came up and his tail went through his bottom left part of his stomach and up through to his heart and its tail pierced his heart. He fainted immeadiately and 5 seconds later died. He was a nice guy and he had a wife and 2 kids, I feel sorry for his family, one kid was no older than 2 years old. The other one was a small girl of 7. :sad:
...Tehe.

#2 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:07 AM

This was very big here in Australia. The whole of australia have opened there hearts and realised all of his works. He was a great and important unofficial embassitor of Australia. we dont realise how important what he was doing for our country untill he stopped. his daughter was already taught alot from her dad but now its left up to her and later on her younger brother to continue Steve Irwins works. i dunno if u guys have seen the pictures but out side Australia zoo there is thousands of notes, flowers and tributes to him.

Also just yesterday, Another great aussie star was killed, Peter Brock. the racing car dude. he had been the racing car legend for almost 3 decades. he was racing in a normal car (not really suitable for racing) in sorta like a rally when hes swived into a tree. his helmet and protection did nothing and he was killed instantly.

these people just died of what they done as a job. its a big wake up to danger and precaution for many of us.
Posted Image

#3 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 09 September 2006 - 12:11 PM

Wow? Never seen you talk like that before moose. Must of been pretty bad bummer down there for ya eh? *Sigh* Thats how it is sometimes. One minute everythings dandy and hunky doory the next..well..not so good.
...Tehe.

#4 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 07:16 PM

i guess its just how us aussies think. its all punch-ons, fights and music untill one of us dies.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users