#1 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:06 AM

So I was going to a fair with my family we had gotten there and went to where we get tickets near the parking spaces. So I was playin while I was waiting and jumping from those little car bumper slabs of concrete onto the next when i slipped and my right legf hit the nail thing thats sopost keep it steady. I thought it was just a bruse cause it didn't hurt..but it wasn't. When I looked at it i'm like..Wow.. It was a like a hole 2 and a half centimeters wide. The only reason i didn't feel that much pain cause my doctor said it punctured a nerve. My dad was walking by me when he saw this and called my mom who called to the ladie at the ticket booth to call first aid. So I saw two men rushing over to me and they rapped it in gaws and stuff and didn't clean it much thoe. So they are like amazed that i'm not crying and there like he must be pretty tough to not be cryin right now. After that I had to wait there with the two guys and my mom while my dad got our car and drove us to the ER. It was a 5minute wait i had to do. I was still shocked i didn't have pain that much. After I got into the ER room the person helping me was a women that looked in her 20's. She numbed it and then i got to watch some T.V. and we got X- rays. It didn't hit any bone like my mom thought it just hit some muscle and some fat. Luckily my tetnus shot is still up to date otherwise it would've been worse cause the metal thing was rusty. No it didn't go all the way through my leg to the other side. It was pretty deep and wide though. After eating something I had this shot to numb it some more which felt like a misquito bite. Then she stitched up and now it looks like a regular cut. They said I get to go to school and show off my cut. I'll have a life long scar there. Bigger than the one on my forehead for sure. I hope i feel better.

~Rick

P.S. I counted, its my longest post up to date!
...Tehe.

#2 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 09:50 AM

Dare I ask what happened to your forehead? :P

#3 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 11:27 AM

is your leg sore now? or do you still not feel anything :o

#4 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 02:38 PM

@ Drack: I posted it on the surgery stories! But since your so curious i'll tell you. I was in the car and right when we got to the somewhere we were goin to I slipped off my seat belt and moved up to the front when all the sudden my mom stopped hard and I flew forwad and my forhead hit the airconditioner and started to bleed and I got it glued so now I gots a big bulky scar on me forehead. THE END! :P

@Nalyid: Sorry I got mixed up. It didn't puncture any nerves. It was the only place in the human body that has barely any nerves, in other words, I lucked out.
Yeah I'm fine now. I half to limp around school with everyone staring at my leg thoe. My moms a nurse so she watched the person stitch up my leg. I'm not feelin that much pain because my mom recently gave me some medicine for pain releaver. Otherwise everythings normal, for now. Now I can showoff to my friends that I got a hole in me leg and I didn't even cry! :P
...Tehe.

#5 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 05:58 PM

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. :lol:

#6 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 06:07 PM

Why don't adults just be like elephants who have huge memory capacities? Is that too much to ask? Well I just had to take a bath which suprisingly didn't hurt. But that might of been because I had a huge bandaid on. Then after I had my bath i had to take it off...not so good.. You know why? Don't tell anyone but i have pretty hairy legs. My mom is gonna clean it in a minute which is not gonna hurt that much..i hope. Well tommorow is the day when i get to show off my huge cut. It wont be a suprise to my friends cause I called them and told them about it. Thats about it.

~Rick

P.S. Why hasn't anyone else posted on this? NOOO! You guys dont care no more!! NOOOOOO!!! J/k I know you guys do... I hope.
...Tehe.

#7 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 08:45 PM

ow... i wanted a blood and guts story where u head is almost coming of ur neck... o well. i was gona say if u puctured ur nerves u could have permenant damage to ur body. i guess its good that u aint dead yet. :lol:
Posted Image

#8 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 07:28 PM

I got a booster tetanus shot today cause my mom said that i needed just a boost just to be on the safe side. Now there is ups and downs to this matter. Up that i dont get tetanus and down that its really really sore. The stitches are gonna be removed soon. MOOSE!! Why would you want my head to almost fall off? If you wanna hear a story about guts and stuff read this news article about a guy who fell out a train and the train cut him in half. I'm not posting it! Yous gots to find it. :P :P :P :devil:
...Tehe.

#9 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:43 PM

Today I got my stitches removed so I can't skate or play soccer :(.
...Tehe.

#10 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 07:34 PM

hehehe... i love laughing at other people's pain. poor u....hehehe.
Posted Image

#11 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 28 September 2006 - 05:21 AM

:sad: :cry: OOOOWOWW lol. There is some bad news i have to tell: There is somethingcalled drown proofing in the fifth grade. Its when they teach you water safety by you going to the pool and learning to swim and stuff. Unfortenutley for me, my cut is still not completely healed up yet. Thus I must sit and wimper because i gets no drownproofin.. :sad: :cry:You see the clorine in the water could get into my leg and cause infection. Don't want that do we? *stares at moose for a bit with one brow up*
...Tehe.

#12 Caseyweederman

Caseyweederman

Moderator/Corridors of Time Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 06:59 AM

Actually... wouldn't the chlorine do the opposite? It tends to have that effect. It kills stuff; thus bleach and pools and in water etc. (yes, you drink chlorine every time you turn on the tap)

But it would hurt like... like something that hurts. A lot.

sum day ill eat ur cat ricko...

#13 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 08:27 PM

heh im sure he could take the pain. just remeber what ur taking the pain for tho....For the production of Fondusi's! (aka make dracky work faster)(i suggest u buy sum cheap labour from china)
Posted Image

#14 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 08:50 PM

a class of 20 or more kids + public pool = lots of peee ;) maby even a few floaters

#15 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:09 PM

jesus nal u have to just tell about the parts u dont need to know, even though u'll probably find out when u get there but still!
Posted Image

#16 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 06:39 AM

Well... :huh: Yeah what the moose said....

P.S. I LOVE LF2! How do you get a siggy of it?!!?!?!?!?!?!/111
...Tehe.

#17 Nalyid

Nalyid

Padawan Mapper

• Game Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 07:57 PM

I just tell it how it is....yo

#18 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:47 AM

maybe u should stop telling it how it is and we'd all b happy

~ricko~ i made the siggy myself. took about an hour when knigh online's games severs were making me punch the computer.

edit: also another celebration that we just went over 1000 replies/posts in chat box! dam u ppl spam to much..
Posted Image

#19 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:08 PM

Yeah I just noticed that yesterday too! Sweeet! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users