• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

#141 Mizukage

Mizukage

Fondusian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Ninja, anime and pie, in that order.<br><br>ask casey for more.

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:15 AM

For the group to give in so easily, it was disheartening, the boy obviously had some use even as a simple meal for the hag. I had no choice in my actions now, so I went ahead.

taking a rock I threw it with all my might at the merchant, drawing the hags attention to his startled response, then with a quick prayer to the gods I made my attack, aiming for the spine so as to incapacitate
(assasin's strike X2: 3d6 additional damage, crippling fatigue and wounding, magical damage)

the first blade flew way off target, vanishing into the bush but the second struck the witch right in the back, severing her spine.

With her support gone she fell to the ground, landing in a heap with the magic coursing through her body, immobilized and bleeding to death.

Rising from my position I saunter towards her as her body spasms with pain, standing above her to gloat.

" hmmm, so, you think to rob my of my gains? surely one as aged should know better than to cross the wily one."

the name causes a wave of horrid surprise to break through her pain wracked face as her fate dawns on her.

"ahhh, now then, what do you know? what was your side of the bargain? and remember, I will know when you are lying, you can still survive this night, by my whim. Now speak."

Posted Image

#142 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Interests:God, guitar, computers, reading, drawing, DDR, webcomic.

Posted 16 April 2007 - 06:24 PM

She screeched in pain, her whole body jolting with agony. Blood began to ooze from her body, but not for long. Her heart no longer pumped as it had in her youth. She had experienced death centuries ago.

"You don't know what you have done, rogue! I am the only one left! You can't possibly do anything to save your pathetic race without my help."

She raised a shaky hand to her dark hair, brushing it back to show a characteristic elven ear.

"Now, because of your stupidity, I will not live much longer without taking blood from one of your party. If I die, I will die happy in knowing that your people will soon suffer the same fate mine did!"

She was weak, and although she spoke with authority, her life depended on the party's next action. It didn't matter to her anymore, she had lived long enough. Still, she had wanted to see how the situation with the Shrak would ensue.

Sex adds inches to your waist... In increasing amounts for about... nine months.

#143 Mizukage

Mizukage

Fondusian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:06 PM

"do not worry hag, you won't die quickly, if at all. why the boy? surely anyone of us could be a meal, take the cripple" I say this with a gesture to the injured paladin " And of what do you claim your heritage? surely you do not defile the host of elves with your presence?"

Looking for the first time at her face I am overcome with shock and fear, a sensation so strange to me.

"excuse me nosferatu, i did not truly grasp the situation, I should have known better, my humble apologies, I will do what I can to help you, but. you must answer our questions correctly. understand?"

With that I slowly back away, bowing once and never taking my eyes off her.

Posted Image

#144 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:19 PM

As the pathetic human mumbled his apologies, she could hear a noise from her back that sounded almost like a heavy rain. Her tissues crackled as they melded back together and corrected her spine. Soon, she was able to stand again and weakly rose from the ground.

"I accept your apology, but at a price. I want some of your blood. Because you have paid me my due respect, I will not kill you, but it is my right to take from you what you have taken from me."

She made a subtle motion to the crimson stains on the ground nearby.

"Then, I may be willing to help your party with your mission, as I am one of the rare survivors who made it through the last attack I would dare say that you need me."

Sex adds inches to your waist... In increasing amounts for about... nine months.

#145 Mizukage

Mizukage

Fondusian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 07:48 PM

A quick look at the faces of my companions told me that this decision was neccessary. "hmm, a fair trade, but you must keep to your promises, no lies and no death."

turning to the druid, i smile and direct him into the cave, indicating where the boy was and walk towards the woman. removing the clasp of my cloak and letting it slide down my back, again revealing the kitsune I enter her grasp.

"behave yourself, or your knowlege will not save you."

Finally, the power was MINE!

Posted Image

#146 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:04 PM

Finally, the power is MINE!

She wrapped her long fingers around his neck and pulled him in close. Clamping onto him with her extended fangs, she made two neat holes and began to feast. His rich, sweet blood enlivened her from the first drop. She had taken a half a litre and wanted more, but she knew she needed to save him for later.

She could already feel the connection being made. His thoughts were being merged with her own, although she could hide thoughts from him while he was laid bare to her. There were some bits of information in that mind on his as juicy as his blood. She pulled back, leaving him slightly wobbly but fully alive. Just before letting him go, she whispered in his ear.

"You are mine now, human. We are linked, and your blood is my most powerful source. When I die, you die. Remember that, and you may live forever."

#147 Mizukage

Mizukage

Fondusian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 08:12 PM

"well, i certainly have had bette- Whoa"

the change was instantanious, the sound, the smells. the night as bright as day and i could hear a strange thumping and a subtle whisper. now the shadows were truly my playground.

"well, you don't see that everyday." power coursed through my veins, nothing could hide from me!"

Posted Image

#148 Megell

Megell

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Interests:EVERYTHING.

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:34 AM

Making his way down the slope of the cliff, Miguel mumbled and complained under his breath, as typical this situation was turning out to be much more of a chore then it was worth. He hated this work, it was too much effort.

Coming to the end of the cliff, he awkwardly slumped over the side of the slope and at first tried to level him off it slowly, and then fell onto his back; rattling the ground with a noticeable thud as he collided with it back first. He let out a sigh as he looked up to the night sky and mumbled under his ?This is too much effort.? Then he stood up, brushed himself off and walked towards the group. He took some time to remove what remained of the blood from his face and clean his appearance up a little.

He walked towards the group, and walked up between the druid and the wanna be knight, threw his arms around them and said in a loud childish voice. ?So, what did I miss guys.? He then noticed the witch? biting onto the pickpockets neck. A look of bewilderment crossed his face as he spoke in joking tone. ?What? have we gone from fighting to kissing on the neck so fast??

#149 Mizukage

Mizukage

Fondusian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 20 April 2007 - 10:23 PM

"hmm, this is excellent, a definite selling point." I look to my new mistress and nod to the cave saying "this is us, watch out for the short one"

Turning back to my shocked compatriots I call "whats wrong? what questions do we have, she definitely can help us."

I start to walk towards the knight and prepare some tensures for his leg.

" or you can take care of yourself, walk cripple for your ,hmpf, faith has made you well HA HA HA!"

Posted Image

#150 Rytiko

Rytiko

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:32 AM

"My faith would have me slay you both, but my mind obviously overcomes such delusions of God granting me power for an unnecessary cause. If I were meant to be injured, then God must wish that I not harm you at this point in time. I will respect that sign," Leon had said in a tone barely above a whisper.

The truth was, he was deeply disturbed by what had just happened. But the fact of the matter was that it was for the greater good. Everything was to be done for the greater good, or it wasn't worth doing. That was what Leon had always believed within his heart.

Now was no different. He had been injured so that he could not fight. This was a sign from God not to destroy this woman, meaning that she must have something that will aid them in their cause. So, the time for questions was nigh.

Stepping forward, Leon asked, "You said that you were the only one left. Are you, perhaps, a damned remnant of a race long erased from the pages of history?" He was addressing the familiar sensation. He had felt her presence before he had had that odd dream earlier, one which he could barely remember now. He remembered an elf though, and could only wonder if this woman's words were to be interpreted in the way that he had done.

#151 Mizukage

Mizukage

Fondusian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 10:18 AM

"come now, theres no need to be so hostile, I am as I have always been, just o so much more."

I crouch down and start binding his leg, all the while exploring my new abilities, giving the leg rough jerks for emphasis.

"besides, you wouldn't want to be without your healer would you? who would take care of you when you have a sore toe? and your right, she DOES have some important information, but I'll let her tell you about it."

Posted Image

#152 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:08 PM

She smirked at the Paladin's confusion.

"My oh my. What dark times it is when a human is unable to recognize the ancient civilization which they respect so much. I, my friend, am the last of the Elven kind. And if you would be so kind hearted- all of you, that is, I would say that we ought to go inside. The night is waning and I must say I have no desire to acquire a tan. I have much time to answer your questions and I, as an immortal never sleep, but first I must ask one of my own. My place or yours, friends?"

#153 Mizukage

Mizukage

Fondusian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 06:55 PM

"hmm, we cannot travel far in these conditions, and here is just as well now that the past resident has been-" I look at the large boulder that had fallen "-held up. Druid? the boy is out the back of the cave, hidden i have no doubt that you can find him, peddler? erase the dust trap I left at the entrance, throw some dirt over it to break the enchantment."

I finish the bandage with a sharp tug and turn to the vampire

"Now mistress, what can you tell us."

Posted Image

#154 Queztatlapoca

Queztatlapoca

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:BONGOS! Philosophy, Some martial arts, dnd, people watching...(it's oddly fun)<br><br>Well...my name is Matt, I'm 5'3.5&quot; brown hair and eyes. When people ask what's up I'll normally tell them the sky. I am consistently random. I was also in high school for far too long. My age is...well if you can't figure that out from my date of birth shame on you... want to know more? just ask :)

Posted 05 May 2007 - 10:29 AM

"Done" the druid said as he sauntered off while changing back to his human form. And little trouble the druid did have finding the boy, though one less attuned to nature would never have spotted him, "that rogueish fellow is quite adept at what he does" he thought to himself. Lifting the boy, with the strength a normal man of his age would not have, in a cradle like way he returned to the gathering and gently set the boy down, still prepared for the elf who may lash out at the child.
Ummm...Yay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users