• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#121 Queztatlapoca

Queztatlapoca

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:BONGOS! Philosophy, Some martial arts, dnd, people watching...(it's oddly fun)<br><br>Well...my name is Matt, I'm 5'3.5&quot; brown hair and eyes. When people ask what's up I'll normally tell them the sky. I am consistently random. I was also in high school for far too long. My age is...well if you can't figure that out from my date of birth shame on you... want to know more? just ask :)

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:49 AM

so, just as a numbers check, who is coming in my car? i can safely fit three others. a fourth could be seated although i don't have a working seat belt for the fourth.
Ummm...Yay?

#122 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:20 AM

I will need ride FROM Newmarket but not to.

Also, I want to mention, don't buy tix until everyone is there cause it would suck if it got sold out while other people were still coming.

P.S. Saw it again tonight. It was nice to see it in order. :D

#123 Caseyweederman

Caseyweederman

Moderator/Corridors of Time Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:37 AM

P.S.  You should have waited with us to see it.  :deathstare:

Silence, I'm watching it with you guys. And as I've stated so many times before, she's just prettier than you.

I propose an idea!
When we all meet, we won't reveal our usernames. As the night progresses those of us who haven't yet met will try to guess who we are, based on how we come off in person.
I think this might make for an interesting experiment.

sum day ill eat ur cat ricko...

#124 Queztatlapoca

Queztatlapoca

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:BONGOS! Philosophy, Some martial arts, dnd, people watching...(it's oddly fun)<br><br>Well...my name is Matt, I'm 5'3.5&quot; brown hair and eyes. When people ask what's up I'll normally tell them the sky. I am consistently random. I was also in high school for far too long. My age is...well if you can't figure that out from my date of birth shame on you... want to know more? just ask :)

Posted 05 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

but...i'm driving...that means...anyone can figure out who i am... :cry:
Ummm...Yay?

#125 Mizukage

Mizukage

Fondusian

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Ninja, anime and pie, in that order.<br><br>ask casey for more.

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:12 PM

does not matter, anybody want a free copy? cost you 10, excellent frigging movie, i love barricade even more.
Posted Image

#126 Caseyweederman

Caseyweederman

Moderator/Corridors of Time Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,147 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:26 PM

We'll speak off the forums of such things as copies, and the quality of said copy.

sum day ill eat ur cat ricko...

#127 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Interests:God, guitar, computers, reading, drawing, DDR, webcomic.

Posted 05 July 2007 - 04:49 PM

I propose an idea!
When we all meet, we won't reveal our usernames. As the night progresses those of us who haven't yet met will try to guess who we are, based on how we come off in person.
I think this might make for an interesting experiment.

Excellent. I was considering that myself. :lol:

I will be needing a ride from Quez, and I assume that Casey will too?

Now if Drackir, Casey, Corky, Quez, and myself stay at Jac's, we wouldn't be breaking the 7 person limit. Also, Nalyd could concievably stay as well if he doesn't make it back to Toronto.

Oh, and Jac, would you/your mom like me to stay afterwards for the anniversary? If so I will bring a pretty dress to wear. ^_^

Sex adds inches to your waist... In increasing amounts for about... nine months.

#128 CoreTechs

CoreTechs

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:05 PM

Concerning usernames... I was thinking that we should just use the without using our real names at all.

#129 Queztatlapoca

Queztatlapoca

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:16 PM

Why? Most of us know most of us. I don't see the harm in using real names. Besides my real name is easier to say. :D
Ummm...Yay?

#130 Keisad

Keisad

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:08 PM

Um... so this thing is tomorrow night? Planning!

Casey, I will be at your house after work. Hopefully you will be there too... ior what are we doing for rides????

We need to get this figured out tonight

#131 Jacaloogawooga

Jacaloogawooga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 06:19 PM

Hey, Casey, i'll be at your house after work too...actually i'll be there at six...okay? and maggie, it's nice of you to include your Coretechs in the decision of staying at my house. "NO! YOU CAN'T STAY...but I love you anyways" lol...uhm yes..Only you can come maggie its semi-formal so yea...and we will all sleep in the tents .. it doesnt matter whether or not boys and girls are seperated, long as no sex or anything i'm sure were good on that though :P

#132 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Interests:God, guitar, computers, reading, drawing, DDR, webcomic.

Posted 05 July 2007 - 08:34 PM

Hurray for chastity! :lol:

Casey, I hope you aren't going to work tomorrow, because I plan to go to your house whenever my mom decides to go to Alliston. :P Parents are going to Ottawa for the weekend so my life is in everyone else's hands.

Sex adds inches to your waist... In increasing amounts for about... nine months.

#133 CoreTechs

CoreTechs

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:06 PM

I'll bike to Alliston as soon I can. I have an appointment at my bank for 10:30 and I'll probably leave around 12:00 to get to Alliston. So, if we all meet at Casey's it'll be acceptable, correct?

Also, the usernames, I know we pretty much all know eachother, but this is a forum event. I think it would add another level of fun if we used our forum names.

#134 Keisad

Keisad

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:17 PM

Casey does work tomorrow.

This leaves some of us in a predicament. Maggie and James are coming to alliston, where I will be. Is it possible for you queztat to pick some people up in that area?

#135 Queztatlapoca

Queztatlapoca

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:17 PM

Gahh...car only seats five...so far i've counted six for those to be at casey's (including casey and myself)...

someone needs to figure this out.
Ummm...Yay?

#136 CoreTechs

CoreTechs

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:19 PM

Okay... Maybe if we arrange to meetat Jac's, McDonalds, Sobey's or something like that. Hm?

#137 Keisad

Keisad

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:20 PM

I talked to Casey tonight, and I believe that he is getting his dad to drop him off in newmarket on his way home from work.

#138 CoreTechs

CoreTechs

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:21 PM

Then we need to figure out how to get him home.

And while we are in Newmarket... I accept any dance-off challenge.

#139 Queztatlapoca

Queztatlapoca

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:24 PM

Mcdonalds is good. As i don't know where jac live's and don't feel like parking in the sobeys parking lot.

And if casey doesn't need a ride in, problem for numbers is solved. except for the return trip
Ummm...Yay?

#140 Keisad

Keisad

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:26 PM

Jac will be able to make it to mcdonalds, dont worry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users