#1 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:22 PM

Alright, everytime I get a chance I will be writing some on this thread kind of like an on-going story but its role playing at the same time, I will not be taking suggestions for the story and will be tyed all by myself. I have chosen some of the most active fourm members to be included so they can check back on how things are going. If I have made some kind of typo or mistake in punctuation please let me know on this thread and I will edit them out. Alright here is the list of people I have chosen. If I said your username please PM me with your job and your weapon. The limitations are: 1. Make your weapon not too powerful. 2. limit yourself to three weapons. 3. tell me what your character looks like and what gender he/she is. Before I list the people, remember this is set in the medival time period. Here is the list:

Me (of course)
Moose
Drackir
Kinewa
CoreTechs
Casey
Keisad
Fas
Jac
Megell
Miz

I am a ninja and my weapons are, a katana, throwing knives, and brass knuckles.
I wear a black ninja suit and a black belt with metal shoulder plates. I am a good guy.

Sorry if I haven't included you, and to note all the people on the list, some will be enemies and some will be good guys, and some will be traitors but that is all in my head. On the first post of the story, I will have the list of people but it will also include if you are a good guy, enemy or tratior. Thats all for know. And keep checking for the first part in the epic story.

Some history on my writing career, I have almost published a 130 page book but the publishers all said I was too young :( . And I have written alot in my years. So I am an amature writer not to brag or anything. Thats all for now, and if you have any questions about this, you know how to ask me.

-Rick
...Tehe.

#2 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:53 PM

So umm do we actually RP or are you just making a story?

#3 Keisad

Keisad

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:50 PM

Yeah...

And if I do this, it will be my first, so bear with me on that.

Magic ok :D?

#4 Moose

Moose

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 01:36 AM

then i guess its in the roleplaying forum or the word art section! and am i allowed to have god hacks in the story? :P
Posted Image

#5 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 07:53 AM

@Drack yes its somewhat a story/ role playing because you pick your clothes and weapons and all that jazz.
@Keisad what kind of magic like dark or light type stuff, and pm me with your clothes and weapons
@ Moose, er I dunno... depends what job you are. Just PM me wtih your weapons and clothing choices.

List of people who have already made their choices:

CoreTechs- Samurai with tradtional samurai armour, with a katana, a six foot trident staff with an axe blade on the other side, and a Tanto dagger. Alignment- Evil

Rickoshay818- A ninja with a black belt, ninja robes and a black head band. I have a katana, throwing knives, and brass knuckles. Alignment- Good
...Tehe.

#6 Keisad

Keisad

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:13 AM

Hm. I think I'm into dark.

And that's another problem. Clothes? Weapons? What do I say here?

#7 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 July 2007 - 08:23 AM

you PM me any weapons or clothes regarding the limitations on the first post of this thread. So just PM me the clothes and weapons you want to have in the story and i'll make it happen.
...Tehe.

#8 Megell

Megell

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Interests:EVERYTHING.

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:59 AM

Oh, and btw ricko... my character should be a bit of a narsacistic idiot

forgot to include that. My bad.

#9 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:59 PM

Alright megell lol, I have an announcement to make. ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT SENT ME THEIR PMS WITHIN THE DEADLINE, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE. THE DEADLINE IS IN 5 DAYS. (July 25th) Sorry if I anger you by this but I can't wait forever for the pms. Here are the people who have already sent theirs in:

CoreTechs
Rickoshay818
Kinewa
Megell

Please get yours in if you haven't, I don't want people complaining because they didn't get a part because they were too freakin' lazy to get up and send in the PM.
...Tehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users