2 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonmaster Dyne

Dragonmaster Dyne

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:24 PM

While playing, I got myself to lvl 9, and wanted to put multiple points on strength, so I purposely left one of my stat points unused. Then I found out that there was no way to put on stat points between lvl's, which is a little annoying, but I could get over it. So I had to wait untill I got to lvl 10 to use the point. But when I reached lvl 10, I went to the same menu as with the previous lvl's but, I had no stat points to distribute. And not only did I not get any points, I didn't get any extra hp, mp, or sp to boot. I tested this a few more times to see if it happened again; I purposely left a stat point off at lvl 13, but had to log off before I got to lvl 14, and I lost my extra point somewhere, either when I lvled or when I logged off. And left another one off at lvl 15, but when I got to lvl 16 I had all three stat points. I am not really sure what to think of this... but I'll probably start a new character sometime and run a few more tests. Till then I'll be playin around, your game looks great, and has a real original feel, I really think I could get stuck on it for a long time.

#2 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:45 PM

There being no way to put stat points between levels was on purpose to prevent people from doing exactly what you tried to do. :lol: I don't want people to re-use a single stat point for 1 stat. It unbalances things too much. This may (right now) make players similar in stats at similar levels BUT I'm sure you've noticed that there are other stats available which have not yet been implemented. When those are used, players will have a wider range of stats at the same level.

About the losing of HP and MP. If it said in the box that you got 0HP, 0MP and 0SP then that was my fault and I forgot to set up some of the stats in the server. I fixed it though so it might be something else. Did this happen just after a server restart?

Let me know if your stat points don't save.

#3 Dragonmaster Dyne

Dragonmaster Dyne

Nub

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:04 PM

I am not sure if it happened after a server restart, but it is possible. And it did say I received 0hp 0mp 0sp. Also, my stats have been saving, aside from possibly loosing one when I logged off from my extra skill points.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users