Well, the server switch went smoothly. I had to restore three images but other than that you probably wouldn't have noticed any difference. I managed to get access to the FTP by setting up a fake site first and uploading it to that and putting the databases in etc. This is also a test to make sure the new database is working...I hope it is because I just deleted the other one. Please let me know if you notice anything acting funny.
In another note: as I submitted this I found out that the DNS hadn't updated the mb.fondusis.com record properly. Hehe. I deleted the database and it gave me an error but here we go again...*fingers crossed*.
Edit 2: Worked ok and the forums are now open.
Server Switch Complete
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users