#1 Megell

Megell

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Interests:EVERYTHING.

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:45 PM

Hey, I think I'm gunna start advertising and getting more people to join the forum for RP purposes, you guys intrested in helping out? I used to have alot of fun with this, so I figured... eh.

#2 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:14 AM

I can help. I love getting new people. Where may you thinks we advertise? ^_^
...Tehe.

#3 Megell

Megell

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:41 PM

I tried other forums such as gaia and others, but no dice, people check out the site, but n one bothers signing up.

#4 rickoshay818

rickoshay818

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts
  • Interests:KITTY!

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:23 PM

We should get a bunch of people from the forums and all make a giant banner. I'm talking you need 1280x800 to see this thing without scrolling. And it'll be full of colors and sprites and weapons and all that stuff and in the middle it'll say "Fondusis.com".
...Tehe.

#5 Rytiko

Rytiko

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 12:00 AM

What we need is a new reason for them to join. Consider that the forum is empty - there's nothing to join as far as roleplaying goes, so no initiative for Gaian roleplayers or anyone else, for that matter, to join.

I'd love to be able to come back here and RP with you guys again - I miss doing it, and I liked all of your styles.

As far as giant banners go, let's hold back on the high-res desktop-size image, lol. But a banner is a good idea. I think what needs to happen first, though, is that we need to get going again. We're essentially asking for more blood for a patient with a stopped heart. Let's pull out the paddles and get it pumping first, and then we can worry about the blood transfusions.

#6 Drackir

Drackir

Admin/Project Leader

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 10:59 PM

Yeah, it's too bad that that Drackir guy is too busy with school to get back to work on Fondusi's.

Hey...wait a minute. He's done school now. That slacker!

#7 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • Interests:God, guitar, computers, reading, drawing, DDR, webcomic.

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:45 PM

Holy GOSH Rytiko's alive! Glad to see you here, man. I agree, we need to get this party started :D

Sex adds inches to your waist... In increasing amounts for about... nine months.

#8 Rytiko

Rytiko

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 07:09 PM

Here's my plan -

I'll start working on a new RP, and try to have it up within the next day or so.

Megell, pitch us a new Battle Arena - it's great for quick one-on-one RP's with a gradually unfolding story. As I kind of did with a few of my characters, hint at some mysterious background with random characters, but then you have something that we don't - the power to truly shape the history and real story of the arena, if you so choose. I liked the semi-omnipotence of your character if only for that reason - it seemed to be a hint at something, like maybe he was somehow involved with its creation in order to become more powerful? Either way, loved the arena, and there's no reason to let it die.

Anybody that does some more classic fantasy stuff that is going to attract mass loads of people, why not do something simple? Kinewa, we could try again with your RP, or at least in the same setting.

Ric, make a banner. Why not? You're good at that type of thing, and I don't have PS anymore. GIMP just doesn't do it for me - I don't understand it quite yet. Post whatever you do in a separate thread in this forum, and we can throw away our pride and head back to Gaia for a little bit. My account with the guild and the shitload of gold and cool stuff got hacked a long time ago, and I just don't have the patience to try and go back to it. No idea what the password for that account is anyway, so I'll use the new one I made a month or so ago.

Anyway, that's irrelevant. The next step is that we all need to be a bit more active and make the RPs roll forward - nobody really cares enough to join a dead forum.

Does anybody have a problem with this plan? Or any ideas to offer?

#9 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:15 AM

Hey Rytiko, if you could get a roleplay going, I promise to be an active participant. I think if you can get things rolling I'll be back in my writer's vibe in no time!

Sex adds inches to your waist... In increasing amounts for about... nine months.

#10 Queztatlapoca

Queztatlapoca

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • Interests:BONGOS! Philosophy, Some martial arts, dnd, people watching...(it's oddly fun)<br><br>Well...my name is Matt, I'm 5'3.5&quot; brown hair and eyes. When people ask what's up I'll normally tell them the sky. I am consistently random. I was also in high school for far too long. My age is...well if you can't figure that out from my date of birth shame on you... want to know more? just ask :)

Posted 20 May 2009 - 09:35 PM

I'm Alive! and willing to join in! but for about a week i'll have limited internet access. *sadface*
Ummm...Yay?

#11 Rytiko

Rytiko

Fondusian

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:19 PM

As long as you can post once a day, you're welcome to jump into the RP I just put up. I'm not restricting access at all with this one, so if it ends up a little big, oh well. I think it'll probably cap out around 5 players though, maybe 6. That's within an operable range, assuming everyone is reliable.

Naturally, it'll probably die eventually, as do all RPs... but I'm gonna try and keep this one kind of short, so maybe we'll get a ways into it before one of the members stops posting or vanishes. Hell, maybe it can go all the way if I assume some level of God Modding in the case of inactivity. I might just kill off characters that prove inactive for a few days. We'll see how it goes.

#12 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:12 AM

Good plan, Rytiko. To be honest, I've never completed an RP or a Dungeons and Dragons campaign... everyone just sort of drifts off. Let's make this one different. :)

#13 Megell

Megell

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:40 AM

It's because your I'm a floozie.

And now I have successfully used that word in a sentence, I only have to find a truely egimatic way of using enigma.

Edited by Drackir, 21 May 2009 - 11:08 PM.
*whistles*

#14 Kinewa

Kinewa

Fondusian To The Max

• Beta Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 12:34 AM

It's because your I'm a floozie.

And now I have successfully used that word in a sentence, I only have to find a truely egimatic way of using enigma.

I love admins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users